26 Desmond Street,
Narangba, QLD 4504
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th August 2021
Rent ID: 4507469
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FAMILY HOME
Redcliffe Realty proudly presents this well maintained low set home.
Enjoy the prime central location in the heart of the community and just a short stroll to train station, primary school, shops and all the facilities you need.
The four bedroom home, has built in wardrobes, master with private ensuite, air conditiong open plan lounge and dining with double garage with internal access.
- 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining with air-conditioning which opens up onto the under covered alfresco area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Double lock up remote control garage with internal access
- Low maintenance yard
- Fully fenced backyard
** Sorry no dogs due to Council Restrictions **
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narangba
Lifestyle in Narangba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
26 Desmond Street, Narangba, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Narangba.