26 Crampton Street,
Keperra, QLD 4054
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th February 2021
Rent ID: 4232991
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned, low maintenance and affordable
This neat three bedroom home is in an elevated position to catch the breezes.
Living areas face north with a lovely outlook. Located in a quiet street, so handy to all the local amenities. Easy walk to train, primary schools, Mitchelton State High School, and the local shopping areas. Three good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes. Internal laundry and lock up garage with internal entry. Security screens throughout. Bathroom has a bath and separate shower. Separate toilet.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select 'request a time'.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
- Excess water over 40kl is charged.
- Pets on application.
- Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
- Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keperra
Lifestyle in Keperra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 26 Crampton Street, Keperra. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.