26 Cheviot Avenue,
Berwick, VIC 3806
$1,603 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4492070
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charm, Location and Practicality !!
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
Being close to quality schools, handy to shops transport and freeway entrance are just a few of the advantages of this great property. Featuring-
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Timber kitchen overlooking expansive back yard
- Formal lounge with bi-fold door opening to deck area
With timber floors, timber kitchen, down lights and near new carpets, this would be a great home.
If this sounds like what you have been looking for! For inspection please call our team that works for you at Pioneer Real Estate. Photo I.D. is required at the time of inspection.
Please note that Inspection times and availability dates are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Contact the office to register your interest regarding the next available inspection time.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berwick
Lifestyle in Berwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
26 Cheviot Avenue, Berwick, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Berwick.