26 Centennial Way,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3816567
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home!
This low set spacious home is calling for a family to move in. Ideally located within walking distance to public transport, schools, shops & restaurants, what more could you want?
26 Centennial Way Offers:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 with Built-In Wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Large Walk-In Wardrobe.
- Modern Main Bathroom.
- Modern Kitchen.
- Dining & Family Room off Kitchen.
- Separate Formal Living Room.
- Double Lock-Up Garage with Remote.
- Large Backyard, Fully Fenced.
- Covered Pergola Area.
- Security Screens.
*Pets Considered on Application.
This property is located within the Grand Avenue State School & Forest Lake State High School Catchment. If you would like further information on school catchments, please visit: http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap/
Call our Rentals Department now to arrange an inspection! 07 3345 8822
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 26 Centennial Way, Forest Lake before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how