26 Bunyip Street,
Goolwa South, SA 5214
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 34729
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLIDAY RENTAL "The Moroccan"
Spacious home backing onto the golf course comprising open plan living with large picture windows overlooking the golf course.
Bright and vibrant kitchen with dishwasher and microwave.
Great location for the Golfers, but also just a short walk to the River and not too far from the beach and shops.
Fantastic entertaining deck at the rear of the home also overlooking the golf course.
Additional features of this home include R/C air conditioning, BBQ facilities and double carport.
Sleeps 6 guests King x 1 Queen x 1 Single x 2.
Small pet negotiable
* A $500 refundable security BOND is required on all bookings and must be receivedprior to receiving key collection instructions
* Please report any cleaning issues or maintenance on arrival to avoid any responsibility issues on departure
* Guests are asked to remove all excess rubbish on departure
* Porta Cots and High chairs available for hire through Elders Goolwa
* No Linen Provided unless stated otherwise, linen can be hired through Victor Linen on 0419 803 769
* We DO NOT accept Schoolies Bookings or group bookings of under 25's during this period
* We havea NO PARTY / BUCKS / HENS / LARGE GATHERING policy at our holiday homes
* Please respect neighbours and keep the peaceful atmosphereof this residential location
* NO PETS unless stated otherwise
* Payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so please ensure you have read and understood them
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goolwa South
Lifestyle in Goolwa South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26 Bunyip Street, Goolwa South. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.