26 Brossard Road,
Mickleham, VIC 3064
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4459017
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIVATE INSPECTION APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE. INSPECTION NUMBERS ARE LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE INSIDE AT ANYTIME AND SUBJECT TO DENSITY LIMITS OF 1 PERSON PER 4 SQM. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONTACT THE AGENT TO REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDING. UNFORTUNATELY, ENTRY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR REGISTRATION.
CLICK ON REQUEST INSPECTION TO REGISTER.
Totally Real Estate would like to introduce you to this beautifully presented home that will surely impress. Comprising of three bedrooms with built in robes, central bathroom, master bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite. An open plan living & dining area and kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances. A separate laundry, remote single car garage, ducted heating and evaporative cooling. A great undercover entertaining area with a low maintenance yard. Located close to park and amenities, this property will not disappoint.
*** Please Note: Inspection times are subject to change. Please check the inspection time before attending.
Please ensure you bring photo ID along with you for Covid-19 tracing.
Persons entering the property for an inspection will be asked to:
- Provide their name and contact information upon entry
- Observe social distancing guidelines
- Obey instructions from the Estate Agency Representatives
- Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency Representative
- NOT touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mickleham
Lifestyle in Mickleham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 26 Brossard Road, Mickleham. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage, secure parking, and fully fenced.