26 Alrex Street,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4238622
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
This charming property is set in a quiet cul-de-sac, right next to a private park and nature reserve - you won't find many similar properties to this one!
This property features -
- 4 good-sized bedrooms - all with Built-ins and Fans
- Huge open Living with Air Conditioning
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with modern appliances - inc dishwasher
- Renovated two-way bathroom with gorgeous clawfoot bathtub.
- Spacious backyard with huge Shed (and storage)
- Outdoor entertaining areas - including giant deck with fan
- Lock-up garage with remote, plus heaps of off-street parking
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
Contact Go Gecko Inner North today to arrange an inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 26 Alrex Street, Everton Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.