26 Alandale Avenue,
Figtree, NSW 2525
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3557441
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This renovated home is in a quiet family street in a great welcoming neighbourhood only a short drive to Figtree Grove for all your shopping needs. Schools are close at hand and public transport is a breeze with a bus spot at the end of the street & the Unanderra train station within walking distance making this property great for those who commute. Enjoy the quiet suburban life in this perfect home today.
Enter this home through the fully enclosable front sunroom fitted with security roller shutters so you can let the outside in. As you pass through the double glass sliding doors into the open lounge room you will be greeted with freshly sanded floor boards, which are present throughout the property and air conditioning to keep you cool in this scorching summer heat. Wandering from the living into the dining and kitchen you will note the kitchen is brand new and comes fitted with stainless steel appliances and modern push open cupboards and draws.
All bedrooms have an air-conditioning unit installed for peaceful summer nights with the master bedroom featuring a double mirrored built in wardrobe and another bedroom with inbuilt storage.
The bathroom is fitted with separate bath tub and shower plus with and internal laundry with room for storage and a sitting room at the back you will not need for more space. Mosey on outside to find yourself in a beautifully landscaped backyard with built in BBQ, herbs and fruit trees.
Enjoy the perfect relaxed life style with a nursey, second toilet and workshop area that can double as a teenage retreat. To top off this ideal home you will also have use of the single lock up garage with access to the back yard and a single carport. Pets on application.
* Three large bedrooms all with air conditioning
* Master bedroom features mirrored built in wardrobe
* Single lock up garage with additional single carport
* New kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Open plan but well defined lounge and dining
* Polished floor board throughout
* Roller shutters giving the option of fully enclosed front sunroom
* Bathroom has separate bath and shower
* Second toilet
* Internal laundry
* Teenage retreat that can double as workshop or study
* Nursey and Veggie patch
* Beautifully easy to maintain landscaped gardens
* Inbuilt BBQ & entertainment area
* Pets on application
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Figtree
Lifestyle in Figtree
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Figtree could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 26 Alandale Avenue, Figtree today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how