26/49 Mawson Street,
Shortland, NSW 2307
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4147237
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes, main having access to the bathroom.
- Open plan design and modern décor
- Plenty of storage space
- Split system air conditioning,
- Stainless steel appliances
- You will love the entertaining area and private courtyard to relax.
- No Pets.
**To view our properties, you must register for an inspection time. To register either click the book inspection button or email agent to be directed to book. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, new times or cancellations.** A link to apply online will be generated after your inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shortland
Lifestyle in Shortland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Shortland is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 26/49 Mawson Street, Shortland.