26/31 Mindarie Street,
Lane Cove North, NSW 2066
Rent ID: 4445733
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'Mindarie' complex 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with 2 car spaces for lease
*** Please be COVID safe, do wear a mask when you come to inspection - Thank you!
Unfurnished 2-bedroom apartment for lease in Lane Cove North
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 car space.
- Asking rent: $580/week
- Property available 14/05/2021.
- Bond = 4 weeks' rent via NSW RBB.
- Keeping Animals:
Subject to section 49(4) of the Management Act, Owners or occupants may keep on the Lot:
* one small dog (being a breed of dog which does not exceed 20 kilograms at its fully grown stage), or
* one cat, or
* one small caged bird, or
* fish kept in a secure aquarium without the need to obtain the prior written consent of the Owners Corporation.
Refer to listed inspection schedules.
***Email Raymond or text to 0414 768 233 - Quote 26 Mindarie***
- 100-pt ID
- Most recent 2 payrolls + bank statement
- Tenant ledger (renters)/council rate (owners)
*** Apply via Domain advertisement page. Use web browser if you don't see the 'APPLY' button.
*** Essential for ALL adult applicants; please attached them to your application.
The application will NOT be processed until these documents are received.
You'll be notified via email once the application is approved.
- Light-filled living/dining with glass sliders opening to a spacious balcony, pet friendly
- Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen fitted with a full suite of European appliances
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Private covered alfresco entertaining bathed in elevated district vistas
- Good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and leafy outlooks
- Master bedroom with his and her walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite
- European laundry, high shadow line ceilings and plentiful storage
- Video intercom entry, lift to side-by-side security parking and storage cage
- Footsteps to express city buses, local shops, cafes and bushland trails
- 300m Walk to Mowbray Public School, easy access to the vibrant village precinct
The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove North
Lifestyle in Lane Cove North
Other apartments in
Lane Cove North
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 26/31 Mindarie Street, Lane Cove North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and dishwasher.