26/30 Chetwynd Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4009518
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$350 for the first 3 months then reverts back to $400.00 thereafter
Enjoy comfort and calm and delights of city edge living
This stylish spacious apartment is nestled within secure internal garden setting and located on the city's edge. Residents also can enjoy the complex's lap pool, gym and private garden. Directly opposite Eades Park, moments from Errol Street cafes and Victoria Street trams, Queen Victoria Market and the CBD.
- Intercom secure entry foyer
- Modern well-appointed kitchen including electric cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan spacious living and dining
- Two double bedrooms each with built in robes
- Central bathroom which includes bath separate shower
- Sunny balcony perfect for relaxing
- European laundry and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Basement secure parking
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 26/30 Chetwynd Street, West Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.