26/3 Rayner Street,
Lilyfield, NSW 2040
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4351984
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit and application taken
This immaculately presented, one bedroom apartment has well lit interiors and views of the city skyline.
Situated in the perfect location within walking distance to the light rail, city buses, public parks and a great range of cafe's and restaurants.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Rent is negotiable.
- One bedroom with mirrored built in robe
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Neat, well presented bathroom
- Front-on views from kitchen of CBD with glimpses of Harbour Bridge
- Secure building, security intercom and cctv cameras
- Rare tandem parking with one space approved for storage
- Communal courtyard and laundry areas
- Short commute to CBD and short walk to light rail/city buses
- Low maintenance and convenience
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lilyfield
Lifestyle in Lilyfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26/3 Rayner Street, Lilyfield. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.