26/3 Hutton Street,
Dandenong, VIC 3175
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2021
Rent ID: 4611094
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WORK FROM HOME LUXURY
***PRIVATE ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENTS ONLY***
This versatile three bedroom + study, two bathroom apartment is perfect for those that need to work from home but need space to spread out for work/life balance.
Situated in a well maintained block with its community feel, the apartment can be used as a three bedroom or a two bedroom, two study home for the professional couple.
- secure entry with intercom access
- extra large lounge / dining area
- open plan kitchen with gas appliances & dishwasher
- lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning
- adjoining balcony with views
- main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- main bedroom with double roller blinds for added privacy
- two further bedrooms both with built-in robes
- second balcony with access from both bedrooms
- loft style bedroom upstairs with built-in desk
- separate study area on main level
- central bathroom with laundry facilities
- single car space in secure basement car park
- bonus storage cage for all those items you don't need everyday
The flat is in central Dandenong with a view to the ATO and on to Olivers Hill and Arthurs Seat. Dandenong Market & the Plaza are a short walk away. Loads of nice restaurants nearby including Little India and the Afghan Precinct. Library is walking distance in Harmony Square as well as Dandenong Railway Station. Book your private inspection today.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dandenong
Lifestyle in Dandenong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26/3 Hutton Street, Dandenong. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.