26/3 Hornsey Street,
Rozelle, NSW 2039
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116099
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Perfectly located recently painted one bedroom apartment located on the third floor.
Accommodation consists of a combined lounge and dining room, open plan kitchen, good sized bedroom with balcony, shared laundry facilities, allocated car space for one car and lift access.
Features include parquet floorboards throughout. Just a short stroll to shops, cafes and transport and only moments to the CBD.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or traveled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rozelle
Lifestyle in Rozelle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 26/3 Hornsey Street, Rozelle. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.