26/14 French Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3275633
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM UNIT!
Positioned on the second floor is this freshly painted two-bedroom apartment, close to Kogarah amenities such as St George Private and Public Hospital and only minutes away from Brighton Le Sands' shoreline.
* Two Good Sized Bedrooms
* New Carpet installed: Feb 2021
* Pest control has been complete in Feb 2021
* Modern New Kitchen with steel appliances
* Open living and dining area leading to sunny balcony
* Fully tiled bathroom, bath and shower combine
* Internal Laundry (private to the unit)
* Lock Up Garage with laneway access
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kogarah could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 26/14 French Street, Kogarah today!