26/14-16 Keidges Road,
Bellbird Park, QLD 4300
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3323174
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new town house walking distance to shopping centres
Enter complex from Bret Lane
This near new town house is now available is ideal for the Brisbane or Ipswich commuters or just for the locally employed. Centrally located and close to amenities, including shopping centres, major roads and many schools and sporting facilities, this fabulous property is sure to please.
The property includes but not limited to the following;
* Three Bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Master has triple built in robe plus en-suite
* Open plan Living, and internal laundry
* Study nook
* Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Open plan living area with direct access to alfresco outdoor entertaining area.
* Ducted air conditioning in every room, security screens throughout.
* Fully fenced court yard with side access gate
* Remote garage with internal access
Walking distance to Redbank Square with many shopping options as well as being only a short drive to the Orion shopping centre. The Centenary and Logan Motorway's are only a stone's throw making A Brisbane or Ipswich commute a breeze. All amenities including shopping centres, public transport and sporting facilities are very close by.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property. Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellbird Park
Lifestyle in Bellbird Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Bellbird Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 26/14-16 Keidges Road, Bellbird Park today!