Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3954502
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOM UNIT
This unit has everything you need; A spacious lounge & kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two bedrooms with built in robes which offer mountain views, an a/c and a moderate sized balcony fit for entertaining. Located near Nepean hospital it is a few minutes walk to the local schools, bus stop and the Penrith CBD.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or [email protected]
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Penrith is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 26/12-14 Hope, Penrith.