APPLICATION ACCEPTED & HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
26/1-3 Munderah Street,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4641755
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ENORMOUS SUB-PENTHOUSE - NORTH FACING!
A rare offering to the market with all the space and amenities!
- Expansive open plan living / dining areas flowing onto a entertainer's balcony.
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and Miele appliances
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, Master bedroom with ensuite offering separate bath and shower
- 2 bathrooms with superb appointments throughout, study nook
- Air conditioning, Internal laundry and a secure double parking with electric garage door remote
All this is within a Full security building. Convenient location, only a short walk to shops, station and private schools.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Wahroonga comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 26/1-3 Munderah Street, Wahroonga today!