26/501 Wilson Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116699
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Designer Top Floor Two Level Two Bedroom Apartment with Endless Views
This bright, beautifully presented recently renovated two-level apartment is situated in a highly sought-after pocket of Darlington and on the border of Redfern. Instantly appealing thanks to its elevated top floor position in the well maintained 'Beveridge Mews' security complex, it is conveniently situated within strolling distance to Carriageworks, Eveleigh Markets, Newtown cafes and restaurants, Sydney Uni and Redfern train station. The apartment features two large bedrooms with built-ins and two bathrooms downstairs with open plan living upstairs, the layout offering plenty of space and privacy across the two levels.
-Upper level open plan living space leading to large sunlit balcony with uninterrupted views
-Stylishly renovated kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, modern appliances and abundance of storage
-Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
-Two beautifully renovated bathrooms featuring Caesarstone benchtops, main with bathtub, en-suite off master bedroom
-Internal laundry with Caesarstone counter, plenty of storage including modern washer and dryer
-Instantaneous electric hot water (never run out of hot water!)
-Abundance of storage throughout apartment, including vast space under the stairs
-Reverse cycle air conditioning
-Fitted filtered water tap
-Dimmable LED lighting throughout
-Secure car space (additional space negotiable)
-Indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna
-NBN and TPG fibre to the building
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or traveled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 26/501 Wilson Street, Redfern before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.