25A Sussex Terrace,
Hawthorn, SA 5062
$4,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3846395
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW - light and airy
$780.00 per week
The health and well-being of our staff, clients and the public is of utmost importance to us and we have to now adhere to strict Government regulations regarding limiting the number of people that can view a home for rent at any one time.
if you are interested in renting this property, we now have a pre-approval process in place. This is to qualify tenants wishing to rent homes through Harcourts VennMillar and streamline the leasing process in these uncertain times.
Please log onto https://tenantoptions.com.au/to apply for this property and follow the prompts. We will assess the suitability of your application, and if shortlisted will invite you to a private inspection.
Stunning newly built Reproduction Gentleman's bungalow showcasing and retaining the character of a bygone era. Situated in the leafy and ever popular suburb of Hawthorn this property is all about location. Close to schools, shops and transport.
- 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite, bed 2 & 3 with built-
- Master bedroom with walk in robes and French doors
access to rear garden
- Second bathroom with full-size bath services the
- Large open plan kitchen/living with an abundance of
- Easy care timber flooring
- Fabulous well-equipped kitchen with plenty of storage space, spacious walk-in pantry, a five burner cook top and dishwasher
- Separate study/lounge
- Alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Double remote garage with internal entry
If you are looking for sophistication, location and lifestyle - then don't look past this one.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
All information provided in this advertisement has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, and school zones). Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hawthorn? 25A Sussex Terrace, Hawthorn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.