25A Sadie Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$2,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th June 2020
Rent ID: 3454409
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WARM & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
RENT: $410pw / $1,782pcm
BOND: $2,460 (6 weeks)
TERM: 12 months
Originally designed and built in the 1960's and now a beautiful renovated residence with contemporary design. Thoughtfully planned to meet the requirements of the modern family. Located in a quiet pocket of Glenroy and within walking distance to the West Street shopping precinct and the Glenroy Shopping hub.
- KITCHEN: Laminate "timber look" cabinetry and bench tops, complete with S/S appliances.
- LIVING: Large open living and meals area with polished timber flooring.
- BEDROOMS: 3 double sized bedrooms with polished timber flooring.
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with separate toilet.
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with access to rear of property.
- HEAT/COOL: Split system in living room
- OUTDOORS: Fully enclosed alfresco balcony at the rear of the property
- CAR PARKING: Off street car parking
****Shared drive-way - right hand side to be kept clear at all times for access to rear residence.
- Located near the lovely Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip & West St shopping precinct.
- Within close distance to both Gowrie & Glenroy Train Stations.
- Walking distance to local parklands and Primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
*** To attend an inspection, you MUST register. This way you will be informed of any appointment changes or cancellations. ***
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glenroy could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 25A Sadie Street, Glenroy today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how