2508/1 Brushbox Street,
Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
Rent ID: 4383843
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Opal Tower Sydney Olympic Park | 2 Bedroom Apartment | Available Now
Welcome to Triple S Rental!
Set foot on the 25th floor of the highly sought-after Opal Tower in Sydney Olympic Park, this exquisite apartment stands out with an unobstructed panoramic, sight-pleasing view of Sydney Olympic Park and the Bicentennial Park, as well as Sydney CBD and Harbour Bridge. Located in surrounding of retail shops, groceries, and eateries, you will enjoy the contemporary lifestyle living while in the restful yet convenient neighborhood.
Amazing features of this apartment include:
- Delicate luxurious finishes throughout
- Extensive open plan composition that connects the living and dining area with the entertainment winter garden
- 180 Degree extraordinary panoramic view of Sydney City
- Modern kitchen with individual stone benchtop
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes; one with balcony access
- Two bathrooms in sleek features and floor-to-ceiling tiled wall
- Concealed laundry with storage space
- One private basement parking
- Security video intercom system and restricted building access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- In surrounds of community centre, childcare centre, retail shops and commercial spaces within the site; parklands and cycleways nearby
- Easy public transport access with train station and bus stops within walking distance; minutes to Sydney Olympic Park ferry wharf
- Short drive to the DFO Homebush Shopping Centre
Available for occupancy now!
Please do not hesitate to contact Tony on 0437 686 688 or Oliver on 0452 630 328 for more information and inspection arrangement.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney Olympic Park
Lifestyle in Sydney Olympic Park
Other apartments in
Sydney Olympic Park
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 2508/1 Brushbox Street, Sydney Olympic Park is unfurnished and available to rent.