2507/8 Sutherland Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112526
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Grand Living in Finest Melbourne Star!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Within the exclusive Melbourne Star development and is ideally located in the centre of Little Lonsdale Street, right next to Melbourne Central and just a stone's throw from universities, State Library, Queen Victoria market, this apartment offers an unrivalled lifestyle that will be the envy of many.
Featuring a sizeable open plan living and dining area with Evaporative Cooling and Haeting system. A quality double glazed tinted windows providing an abundance of natural light and access to good sized balcony making this space perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Also featuring gourmet kitchen equipped with stone benchtop, gas cooktop and an abundance of cupboard and storage space. All two bedrooms are equipped with BIRs, including contemporary ensuite off the master bedroom and appointed central bathroom for your convenience.
Residents will also enjoy use of the resort style facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna, not to mention video intercom, electronic swipe card access.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2507/8 Sutherland Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.