2503/1 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4650623
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
UNFURNISHED - Dont miss out this fantastic opportunity to move into this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment! Highlighted by the large L-shaped kitchen with loads of pantry space and is perfectly positioned just a short walk to the Boyd Community Hub, Crown Entertainment Complex, riverside dining at Southgate, Flinders Street Station & South Melbourne Market.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living area
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher drawer, 4-burner gas cooktop
- Bedroom with large mirrored built-in robe featuring integrated shelving
- Elegant fully-tiled bathroom
- Separate Euro-laundry including a washing machine and separate dryer
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Exclusive residents-only resort style facilities
- 25m indoor heated pool and well-equipped fitness centre
- Two sunny outdoor BBQ areas with city views and bright recreation room with lounge, television and dining facilities
- Average 6.5 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
- NBN broadband internet & pay-tv ready (fees may apply)
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DONT MISS OUT! Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2503/1 Balston Street, Southbank, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.