2502/285 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,652 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st August 2021
Rent ID: 4484020
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom 1 bathroom fully furnished Apartment in the heart of CBD
2502/285 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
This stunning apartment has been meticulously designed and built to service every need of inner CBD living.
- Generously sized living rooms are filled with natural light and flow onto balconies with views throughout the CBD and suburbs.
- The kitchen is state of the art with stone benchtops, an abundance of pantry space, and stainless-steel appliances including an oven, burner gas cooktop, and dishwasher.
- Eporo Tower apartments are fitted with a designer bathroom offering plenty of space and are complete with a Euro laundry.
- Life at Eporo Tower provides access to Communal facilities including a Residents Lounge with TV/movie area, library area, external balcony areas.
Other Features :
Indoor heated Swimming Pool
Sauna and Stream Room
Private Dining Room & Lounge Area
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 2502/285 La Trobe Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.