2501/19 Playfield Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611469
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tiled Living, The Best in the Building!
** You Must Register Your Details Prior To Inspecting the Property
** Oxford Apartments have the best layouts in the area. Space, cross ventilation and plenty of natural light- you're going to find it hard to hide your visible excitement from the moment you step through the front door.
* Big Bedroom
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Big open plan TILED living space
* Stunning kitchen with great stainless steel appliances
* Entertainers balcony * Secure parking for one * Lift access
* Pool, Lounge and exercise room in complex Playfield Street over the years has become one of the most popular streets amongst local residents; and for great reason! Running parallel to Westfield Chermside, the ease of access to major public transport and shops is certainly second to none!
*150m to Westfield Chermside; one of Queensland's biggest shopping centres.
With direct pedestrian access from Playfield Street, you'll never have to search for a park again!
*Across the road from the brand new library and Regional North Business Centre
*350m to Chermside bus station on Hamilton Road. You will find a variety of regular routes to help you navigate all over the city
*1km up Hamilton Road to the Prince Charles Hospital These apartments offer a fantastic lifestyle at a great price. Don't let them slip away! Contact me to arrange your inspection, or turn up to one of our listed open homes!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Chermside? 2501/19 Playfield Street, Chermside could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.