25 Willow Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$6,084 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 4385239
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly located across the road from Glendal Primary school, public transport, walking distance to Wesley College and within the Glen Waverley Secondary college zone (STSA), the Glen shopping centre and Burwood 1 shopping centre only minutes away.
Inside find luxury living offering 4 bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom, 3 full bathrooms, multiple living areas for the whole family, 2 kitchens and a beautifully manicured garden. This is a must see, do not miss out!!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 25 Willow Avenue, Glen Waverley. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.