25 Shylock Crescent,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Rent ID: 3638274
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large family home in perfect location
Sunnybank Hills is known as one of the most desirable areas to live in. A multicultural area, it is home to professionals, families and students. With a wide selection of dining options in the area and a short drive to the Garden City Westfield, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Sunnybank Park you're spoilt for choice for all amenities.
A short walk to Falstaff Street park and a stones throw away to Sunnybank Hills Shopping town and Calamvale Shopping centre. This property is also in the Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment and easy access to the freeway and is within 14 Kms from the Brisbane city.
Not only does this property offer location and position but also features the following:
* Neat, tidy and well presented home.
* Large living area with carpet and plenty of windows that offer natural light.
* Separate dining area.
* Good sized kitchen, with breakfast bench, plenty of cupboards and new oven installed in 2018.
* Modern Bathroom with a separate toilet.
* Good modern sized laundry.
* Three good sized bedroom.
* Double Garage with one remote & polished concrete.
* Air con in Master bedroom.
* Garden shed.
* Large backyard for your kids to enjoy.
* Fully fenced at the backyard.
* Security Screens
This is a wow factor and what more could you ask for, so pick up your phone now and call to inspect as this won't last long on the rental market due to high demand in the area.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: You must call/sms to register for an inspection and you must call/sms 2 hours prior to any inspection date and time that has being booked to confirm you are coming or else the inspection may be cancelled without notice.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 25 Shylock Crescent, Sunnybank Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $460/Week -Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment
- 42 Terowi Street, Sunnyb...
- $420 incl water
- B/18 Sunny Court, Sunnyb...
- Under Application
- 73 Honeywood Street, Sun...
- $420 incl water
- D/18 Sunny Court, Sunnyb...