25 Senna Street,
Ormeau, QLD 4208
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4453510
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ENJOY THE POOL THIS SUMMER!!
If you would like to attend the inspections for this property, please register your names and phone numbers through the 'Book Inspection' tab on the property listings page of our website www.h2hrealestate.com.au.
This lovely family home situated in the heart of the sought after Norfolk Village Estate, has it all to offer. Four generous bedrooms, plenty of living space, ducted air conditioning and a great size in-ground pool.
* Near new paint and carpet throughout.
* 4 Bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
* Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe.
* Spacious, centrally located kitchen with dishwasher.
* Open plan, tiled dining and living area.
* Separate carpeted formal dining and lounge room.
* Ducted air-conditioning.
* Large, sparkling, in-ground salt water pool.
* Undercover entertaining area.
* Side access.
Ormeau is located halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within minutes to the M1. It is a growing area with public and private schools, childcare facilities and two shopping centres with doctors, chemists etc.
If you would like to attend the inspections for this property, please register your names and phone numbers through the Book Inspection tab
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ormeau
Lifestyle in Ormeau
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ormeau? 25 Senna Street, Ormeau could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.