25 Roebuck Street,
Coomera, QLD 4209
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 3500823
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully ducted executive family home with speakers throughout at Foreshore Estate
Located in beautiful Foreshore Estate, this beautiful family home is fully ducted with superior fixtures and fittings. The large open plan area is perfect for the family dinners/get togethers, while the gourmet galley style kitchen has the perfect breakfast bar for a casual meal. The kitchen integrates seamlessly with the alfresco creating one large entertaining area for family and friends.
There is also a separate multipurpose/ theatre room for rest and relaxation, or to be used as a quiet dedicated office.
Features of the property include:
* Four large bedrooms
* Fully tiled open plan living/kitchen/dining
* Kitchen complete with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Media Room/ Multipurpose room
* Ducted Air-conditioning
* IPod / IPhone Speaker system wired throughout the Living area and Patio for your Entertainment
* Alarm for Security
* Auto double lock up garage
* Fully fenced back yard
** PLEASE NOTE- Images are indicative of the fixtures fittings and standard of 25 Roebuck
** Take advantage of this reduced price for the first 6 months with an increase to $580 p/w thereafter***
Foreshore Estate, Coomera is a Master planned Stockland Estate with familys in mind as it is a tranquil, green Estate along the Coomera River, surrounded by natural parklands.
It's proximity to shopping convenience, restaurants public transport and the M1 is second to none, with it only being a few minutes drive from Coomera Westfield, the Coomera train station and the M1.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coomera
Lifestyle in Coomera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 25 Roebuck Street, Coomera. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, remote garage, and fully fenced.