25 Renam Street,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3330739
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Room For Everyone!
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
Located in the family friendly Worthington Estate, a stones throw to a spacious park, this near new home boasts a functional floor plan and modern finishes throughout. Boasting:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- His and her vanity to ensuite
- Private formal lounge area
- Modern kitchen over looking the meals and family living area
- 900mm stove/oven, walk in pantry, ceasar stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Separate children's retreat which can also be used as a study, studio or sitting room
- Large alfresco and landscaped gardens.
Worthington Estate is a new neighborhood where living the country life is in easy reach to the convenience of the city. A new primary school will be built in the estate and there is easy access to St Francis Xavier College and St Clare's primary school. The convenience of both Arena Shopping Center and Lakeside shopping center is hard to beat.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1739.
**Please note - Due to Covid-19 and the Government restrictions now in place, only private inspections by appointment will be available.**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Pakenham with plenty of room to move. 25 Renam Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how