25 Mcveigh Street,
Pimpama, QLD 4209
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th April 2020
Rent ID: 3832372
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME!
- Deluxe King-size Master room with walk-in robe, Ensuite & air conditioning
- Additional three Queen-sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Functional modern kitchen with sleek white stone benches and plenty of storage
- Relax in the separate media retreat (can also be used as large office space)
- Electronic keyless entry, no more fumbling with keys
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- Covered alfresco area for outdoor entertaining.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS (ONLINE)
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please be aware that even though you may be booked in for an inspection, it does sometimes occur that the property may be leased prior to the time and date you have been given.
If that occurs you will receive a text informing you of the cancellation.
Due to recent Government announcements, we are no longer able to conduct open homes. With this in mind, we are now limited to private viewings.
Registering online will provide you with a 10 minute private viewing. Once registered, you will receive and email from our agency as to the guidelines of entry. Please ensure you read them and adhere to them strictly.
Please view the photos and any visual aids you can access thoroughly to ensure that this is a home you are very interested in before registering. Viewings are limited
** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER **
Disclaimer: In preparing this information LJ Hooker has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos used in advertising may differ from the current state of the property. We endeavour to use the most up to date photography, however this may not be feasible to protect our current tenants' privacy. Photos may include the use of virtual furniture.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pimpama
Lifestyle in Pimpama
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Pimpama with plenty of room to move. 25 Mcveigh Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how