25 Mcdonnell Avenue,
West Hindmarsh, SA 5007
Rent ID: 4486019
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INNER CITY HOME WITH FLEXIBLE FLOORPLAN
**Please note during the current 7 day lockdown, we encourage anyone interested in this property to submit an application. To apply please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent or submit an enquiry by clicking 'Get in Touch' and you will be emailed a link to our application form.**
Depending on your needs the house features four main rooms and an additional living room, it's perfect for sharers or a growing family.
What we love about this property;
- Three spacious bedrooms, with carpet throughout and each with a ceiling fan.
- Lounge room with a heater and ceiling fan.
- Plenty of off street parking down the long driveway (you could fit a caravan or trailer).
- Spacious eat in kitchen with large sink, gas cooktop and free standing oven.
- Sun room to the rear of the property.
- Bathroom with a separate toilet and a dual shower/bath.
- Large backyard with room for your children and pets to play.
Inner city living that has all the perks of bus routes, easy access to the CBD and local cafe's and eateries.
Bond - $2,550
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Hindmarsh
Lifestyle in West Hindmarsh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
25 Mcdonnell Avenue, West Hindmarsh, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Hindmarsh.