25 Mcarthur Crescent,
Armstrong Creek, VIC 3217
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349447
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New & Stylish Living
This sensational brand new home is the perfect mix of indoor and outdoor living. Infused with natural daylight and a clever floor plan, this home is perfect in every sense.
- Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk in robe
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances
- Family/meals area leads to undercover alfresco to allow for all year round entertaining
Virtual Inspection - To view this property online please follow the below link. To apply simply go to www.1form.com. The successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to view the property in person, but for the short term we are restricting the majority of our inspections to virtual inspections.
Virtual Tour - https://youtu.be/Gh54IHt8oo4
*Please note that for the safety of both our staff and other attendees, that if you or anyone you live with are suffering from cold and flu like symptoms, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from attending the open for inspection. Please also be aware that we may ask to see some photo ID to confirm that your identification matches the name registered for the inspection and to also confirm your current residential address.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armstrong Creek
Lifestyle in Armstrong Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
25 Mcarthur Crescent, Armstrong Creek, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Armstrong Creek.