25 John Street,
Tamworth, NSW 2340
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4548545
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOUTH TAMWORTH - Four Bedrooms with Comfort!
* Renovated interior with polished floors
* 4 good sized bedrooms
* Renovated kitchen
* Reverse cycle split system and ceiling fans (fireplace is not in use)
* Screened back veranda
* Secure fencing
* Carport and storage area
Tamworth School Finder-
Tamworth Bus Timetable - https://www.buslinesgroup.com.au/tamworth
If you do not register for an inspection you will not receive notifications and updates (ie, change of open for inspection times). You will need to respond to your sms/email message that you will receive on the morning of the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tamworth
Lifestyle in Tamworth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
25 John Street, Tamworth, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tamworth.