$600 PW / Landlord Negotiable
25 Hines Way,
Braybrook, VIC 3019
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3936131
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exquisite Brand New Beauty
This beautiful 4 bedroom home is thoughtfully designed for the best of family living, boasting study room space, light-filled living and dining flowing out to an expansive backyard, architectural design and finishes, and ample storage throughout.
Conveniently positioned nearby to Braybrook Community Hub, South Road Retail Strip, Tottenham and Sunshine Train Stations, Bus Routes, Local Schools, 5 Minutes Drive to Highpoint Shopping Centre, and approximately only 10kms to the CBD.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braybrook
Lifestyle in Braybrook
25 Hines Way, Braybrook, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Braybrook.