25 Heywood Crescent,
Cranbourne North, VIC 3977
$1,652 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th February 2022
Rent ID: 4722807
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COURTENAY GARDENS ESTATE
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS!
AS PER GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, ANYONE ATTENDING A PUBLIC OPEN HOME INSPECTION MUST CHECK-IN VIA QR CODE PROVIDED ON SITE.
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Located in close proximity to Thompsons park and Springhill shopping centre and with Merida Park only down the road. Features:
- Master bedroom with private bathroom with courtyard access
- Split system cooling and heating in each room
- Kitchen with servery bench and space for a dishwasher
- Dual Living areas
- Filter water tap
- Outdoor entertaining area with private backyard
- Conara Heating
- 2700 Watts Solar Panels
- Automatic entrance gates.
Highly sought after schools including Rangebank Primary, Courtenay Gardens Primary, Carlisle Primary, Lyndhurst Secondary College and Alkira Secondary College are located in the area. Easy access is available to Cranbourne's Homemaker Centre, Thompson Parkway Shopping Centre, Springhill Shopping Centre and public transport including Merinda Park Train Station.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne North
Lifestyle in Cranbourne North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 25 Heywood Crescent, Cranbourne North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.