25 Hayward Street,
Kanahooka, NSW 2530
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd March 2020
Rent ID: 3439968
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What a Gem
This fabulous home is set on a substantial 777sqm block with prime northerly aspect and with loads of potential. It has been cleverly modernised and presents a fantastic functional layout. It is nicely set back from the street in it's own very private setting and views that can be enjoyed of the Illawarra Escarpment and lake.
- Open plan living, separate lounge and entertainers deck with lush outlook
- Stylish fresh kitchen inc. s/s appliances and plenty of storage
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with BIW, study and neat bathroom with 2nd wc
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, carport and great yard with shed
- Huge block with potential, close to shops, schools and transport!!
- To apply visit www.t-app.com.au. Each adult to be residing at the property will need to create an account, fill in the fields and upload prompted documents
- If there are no open home times advertised, we are unable to gain access at present. Please register your details and you will be notified and an inspection has been scheduled
- It is important you register for the open home. You will be notified of any changes including, change of time and cancellation
- Open homes run strictly for the time selected, please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to the open home commencing
- Pets upon application unless specified!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kanahooka
Lifestyle in Kanahooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 25 Hayward Street, Kanahooka is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how