25 Haigh Close,
Berkeley Vale, NSW 2261
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4134648
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM BRICK HOME
This brick family home is a must to inspect!! Featuring three good sized bedrooms, with floating floorboard look in all bedrooms and main living areas, separate kitchen and fully equipped bathroom with a bath. This property also included a single lock up garage. Situated close to Lake, Schools, Shops and Transport this property is well worth an inspection.
*Please note this is a dual occupancy, and a flat is leased separately at the rear of the property*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berkeley Vale
Lifestyle in Berkeley Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 25 Haigh Close, Berkeley Vale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.