25 Gilles Crescent,
Hillcrest, SA 5086
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4169724
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING HOME | EXCELLENT OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREA
An incredible opportunity to secure this 3 bedroom house. Close to Local shopping centre, schools & public transport. You will love the quality and attention to detail in this standout property.
- Spacious 3 bedroom home, main bedroom with ensuite
- Combination of tiles and carpet flooring throughout
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, offers plenty of storage and overlooks the versatile central living area
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Spacious laundry area with ample of storage
- One Bathroom with corner shower & separate Bath
- Garage with electric roller door
- Ample space in backyard for outdoor entertaining area
This exquisite spacious home will stand out on any street.
For more information on this property please contact Saurabh Kaushik on (08) 8347 3666
Would you like to view this property? Please click the “get in touch” button, register your details and we will respond straight away. To avoid missing out on this property, please register your details so we can keep you informed regarding the status of this property.
** As the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a global pandemic, LJ Hooker West Lakes/Henley Beach have implemented extra precautions to our open home inspections. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff and those people from the community that we meet at property inspections. We kindly ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillcrest
Lifestyle in Hillcrest
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 25 Gilles Crescent, Hillcrest is unfurnished and available to rent.