25 Flintwood Crescent,
Palmview, QLD 4553
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4530302
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home with modern appliances and close all amenities
This amazing new property is ready for inspection and will not disappoint. Don't delay, this beautiful, premium home is ready for its first ever tenants to move in and take advantage of the amazing features this home has to offer.
Built over 2 levels this home features a lovely open plan kitchen and family area. Which flows through to the internal courtyard and front yard. Perfect for year-round entertaining.
Located in the popular Harmony Estate, with only metres to the closest park, features of the home include but are not limited to:
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite plus a split system air conditioner
* 3 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom & ensuite upstairs plus downstairs powder room - perfect for when you're entertaining guests
* Chefs feature kitchen with modern appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven
* Open plan kitchen/dining and living area with second split system air conditioner
* Internal courtyard, perfect for entertaining
* 6 Star energy rating
* Double lock up garage with remotes and internal access
* Low maintenance fully fenced yard
* Pets upon application
* Walking distance to District sporting fields and directly opposite local parks
Harmony Estate is within a range of school catchment areas, University of the Sunshine Coast, the new public and private hospitals, Mooloolaba Beach, and easy access to the highway for commuters.
Within the estate, you will be able to enjoy greenways, bike paths and local parks. Easy few minutes to the new Palmview School opened in Jan 2021.
Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is to go to our website, www.littlerealestate.com.au, and downloading and completing the specific Queensland application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Palmview
Lifestyle in Palmview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
25 Flintwood Crescent, Palmview, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Palmview.