25 Ferdinand Street,
Campbell, ACT 2612
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2883538
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated, Quality Campbell Home
With privacy and serenity provided by the established front garden, this four bedroom home with study has been beautifully renovated with uncompromising quality. Offering hardwood flooring, designer kitchen with butler's pantry along with new carpets and paintwork this home is modern, stylish and extremely functional. Located in the ever popular suburb of Campbell, this home will be highly desired and not to be missed.
Features of the home include:
- North facing sun filled open style living room with hardwood flooring and showcase windows overlooking the colourful front garden.
- Designer kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space all complimented by an additional butler's pantry.
- Dining area off the kitchen ideal for family meals.
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet services these bedrooms.
- Converted fourth bedroom with ensuite and wardrobes has the flexibility to be used as an additional family space and incorporates a designated study area ideal for those working from home.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted cooling including ceiling fan in the living room
- Single automatic garage with modern laundry and separate bathroom (shower/toilet) and split system heating and cooling is great for tradespeople or those who work outside to use before coming into the house.
- Covered rear alfresco entertaining area.
- Structured rear garden ideal for family enjoyment.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of the Campbell with restaurants, cafes and boutique bars. Local shopping available at the Campbell shops and easy distance to the Canberra Centre. Perfect location for those working in Canberra's government offices at Russell or the City. On the weekends enjoy a walk or ride to Lake Burley Griffin or take your visitors to the War Memorial. Bus services nearby.
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to ten attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbell
Lifestyle in Campbell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Campbell with plenty of room to move. 25 Ferdinand Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how