25 Excalibur Street,
Dunlop, ACT 2615
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4162841
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE OF A KIND!
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This neat 1 bedroom apartment is one of a kind! Rarely these days will you find a free-standing apartment that offers you space and privacy and a single garage with internal access straight up to your apartment. The apartment has an open plan living area filled with natural light and views of the Dunlop Hills. A built-in robe to the good-sized bedroom, a dryer, and reverse cycle air conditioning all ensure your comfort and convenience.
Ideally located in the popular suburb of Dunlop you have the convenience of a local Woolworths in Dunlop, close to Charnwood shops and Kippax fair as well as only a short drive from the Belconnen Town Centre. If you enjoy the outdoors, Dunlop has a great lifestyle with multiple bike and walking trails close by.
Quality features of the property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Built-in robe to bedroom
Single garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dunlop
Lifestyle in Dunlop
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
25 Excalibur Street, Dunlop, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dunlop.