25 Elabana Place,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4238860
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Feel Good Family Home Amongst Leafy Serenity
INSPECTION/APPLICATION PROCESS INFORMATION
1. In the interests of the community and our staff's health and safety; PUBLIC OPEN house inspections will proceed with social distancing adhered to.
2. Please submit your application through our website for PRE-APPROVAL.
3. If your application meets the APPROVAL criteria, we will contact you to arrange a private inspection.
As part of our safety precautions we also ask that you to wear masks throughout the inspection. Sanitizer will also be dispensed prior to entering the property. We hold to right to refuse entry to any property if these are not adhered to at any time.
We thank you for your co-operation in this difficult time.
Please everyone; stay healthy and safe!
Elabana Place is the perfect balance between convenience and lifestyle amenities. The bus stop is an easy stroll, the local primary school is within safe walking distance while picnic facilities by the lake and a game of tennis are just three minutes walk distance.
In addition to the above, this property is perfectly located close to Schools, City Transport, Forest Lake Village and the Lake.
This home has four good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Open plan living areas with a modern kitchen with quality appliances. Plus ceiling fans and air-conditioning for your comfort throughout all the seasons.
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen/living dining opening onto a paved courtyard
- Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
- Short walk to Lake waterways and parklands
- Security screens throughout
- Low maintenance gardens
- Timber look vinyl flooring in bedrooms
- 6KW Solar Panels
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT and TENANT APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you have taken a drive past the property, are happy with the location and feel the property is going to meet your needs. To register for an inspection booking and/or apply please follow the link: http://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/rwforestlake
Note: SIMPLE RENT is our preferred method of payment. This should be considered before applying. All fees and conditions are available online at http://helpapp.simplerent.com.au/en/articles/4559653-ray-white-forest-lake-fees-charges
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Forest Lake? 25 Elabana Place, Forest Lake could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.