25 Coochin Street,
Dicky Beach, QLD 4551
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1953946
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet Beachside Living, Brilliant Lifestyle Opportunity
Move quickly to secure this solid low-set brick and tile beach retreat situated only 500 metres from Dicky Beach Surf Club and the patrolled beach. With its mature low-maintenance gardens and north-facing outdoor covered patio overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool, life will revolve around the beach - sun, sand, swimming and surfing. Being directly opposite Coochin Park you can kick the footy or have a hit of cricket with children. And for dog lovers, the dog friendly beach is just a short stroll away.
Securely fenced with electric gate, the home has timber floors, renovated kitchen and bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area, a large double lock up garage to store all your beach toys plus a double carport.
Perfectly located close to shops, restaurants, schools, public transport, Currimundi Lake and the world's best beaches, this home is ready for you to move in and relax.
Property Features Include:
- Quiet private beachside living
- Securely fenced with electric driveway gate
- Low maintenance established gardens
- Surf club, patrolled beach and dog friendly beach all just metres from your door step
- Opposite peaceful Coochin Park
- Close to cafes, shops and schools
* Outdoor Pets will be considered on application
* Property is water compliant - tenants to pay full water usage
* Monthly pool service is included with the tenants to be invoiced for chemicals usage
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dicky Beach
Lifestyle in Dicky Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and pool. 25 Coochin Street, Dicky Beach is perfect for the growing family.