25 Condron Circuit,
Elderslie, NSW 2570
Rent ID: 4102769
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Narellan Town Centre and Elderslie Public School
Situation in a quiet part of Elderslie, this lovely home boasts the following
- Three good sized bedrooms with a WIR and ensuite to the master
- Built in robes to other bedrooms
- Open Plan combined meals and family room
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Double Garage
- Low maintenance yard
- Air conditioning
- Minute from Narellan Town Centre, parks and Elderslie Public School
**COVID-19 restrictions in place **
**Please send completed applications prior to viewing the property- this can be downloaded via our website or contact us for an emailed version**
**When attending/viewing properties, please ensure you social distance and wear a mask for the health and safety for yourself, us and our community**
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call our office 1 hour prior to open house times in case of cancellations.
(02) 4655 2011
- All pets will be considered upon submitting your application unless stated otherwise
- Download 'Domain Home pass' for easy registration and open home times!
- Our Office does not except 1 Form applications although "click" link for access to our Tenancy Rental Application form - https://www.combinedre.com.au/leasing/tenancy-application
-We also wish to disclose - the landlord gives no warranty in respect to the provisions or adequacy of electronic communication services at the premises (internet, television-analogue, digital or cable or telephone).
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elderslie
Lifestyle in Elderslie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Elderslie could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 25 Condron Circuit, Elderslie today!