25 Barcom Avenue,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$4,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4330661
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish, spacious 4 bedroom house with lock up garage Entrance off Oswald Lane
Tucked away in a quiet street, this bright house has a unique layout and a great vibe.
With all the conveniences of Darlinghurst just around the corner, you will love living in this comfortable home, with its multiple living spaces.
4 large bedrooms
3 lounge rooms
2 modern bathrooms
Space for home office
Close to cafes, restaurants, pubs and public transport
Mix of wooden and carpeted floors
Private entertaining terrace, with city views
Lock up garage
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Darlinghurst comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 25 Barcom Avenue, Darlinghurst today!