25/35 Fontenoy Road,
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4608269
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted two bedroom apartment.
This freshly painted two bedroom apartment is spacious featuring combined lounge/dining area leading onto a large sunny balcony.
The main bedroom has a large built in robe and new blinds. Updated kitchen with electric cooking, internal laundry, separate bath & shower in and single lock-up garage.
Pool in complex. Great location. Easy access to schools, shops and transport.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macquarie Park
Lifestyle in Macquarie Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
25/35 Fontenoy Road, Macquarie Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Macquarie Park.