25/30 Watson Street,
Turner, ACT 2612
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2021
Rent ID: 4634868
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boasting segregated living areas, separated by the full-sized kitchen, this beautiful apartment boasts high gloss timber flooring and provides the perfect layout with bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment.
Unrivalled in location, this apartment puts you on the doorstep of all the restaurants and offerings Braddon and the City have to offer.
Set in an unrivalled location, a few minutes walk to the centre of the City, Haig park and more.
Your new home features:
+Spacious apartment, ample storage
+Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
+Basement, security access parking with storage cage
+Neutral colouring throughout
+Walk to the light rail stop or other public transport options
Available late November for a minimum 12 month lease.
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
No valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
- Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
- We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
- Face mask must be worn
- Please respect the current social distance rules
- Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turner
Lifestyle in Turner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 25/30 Watson Street, Turner. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.