25/3-9 Stratford Parade,
Stratford, QLD 4870
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4245829
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented apartment
Enjoy a relaxed peaceful lifestyle in this modern and private 2nd floor, unfurnished apartment tucked away in a pretty rainforest setting conveniently located just a few minutes to Stratford Village.
Spend your days in the cool and shady tropical pool nestled up against the hillside with a running creek and spectacular waterfall in the wet season or lounge on your balcony overlooking the lovely gardens and mountain views.
A suburb renowned for its beautiful heritage homes and walking tracks, there are 29 sites on the Stratford Heritage Trail to discover within the township and along the river, including freshwater creek to cool off in nearby.
- Breezy private 2nd floor end apartment with stunning views of sunsets over the mountains
- Peaceful and quiet in amongst a natural rainforest setting
- Large lanai style balcony off living and balcony off kitchen with clothesline
- Funky galley style kitchen with pantry and plenty of bench space
- Washing machine, dryer, microwave and TV stand
- Split system air conditioning
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Caribbean shutters to windows
- Chandelier light fittings to all rooms
- Tiled floors throughout
- Private covered carpark and a selection of visitor parks
- Close to Stratford village doctor, chemist, butcher, deli, specialty shops and restaurants
- Close to Freshwater village Tennis courts, historic railway, nursery, cafes and restaurant
- Convenient, central location
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stratford
Lifestyle in Stratford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 25/3-9 Stratford Parade, Stratford. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.